Thursday, November 25, 2010

Background

Writing my thoughts tonight is coming a little harder than normal...Usually, I am able to write and not have as much writer block as I am tonight. Lately there has been a lot of things going on in my life. Some stuff I love where its at and others I am not for sure what is going on. It has been one long and confusing ride. You know, trying to to figure out what the next step is something that I have been struggling with. I don't want to make a move that I am going to regret but at the same time I don't want to be stuck in the quick sand. I feel like a lot of people go through this feeling at times, or maybe its just me...but I feel pretty sure about others feeling this same feeling.

Play the background...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LHnZRZiCYHE

Thanks Lecrae, I needed this one!

No comments:

Post a Comment